The purpose of office hours is to assist refugees who have been here for longer than 90 days with issues they may encounter that are barriers to employment, education, transportation, or resettlement. Here are a few reasons that a refugee may come to our office hours:
- Fill out Job Applications
- Practice for job interviews
- Apply for social services benefits
- Navigate US culture and customs
- Apply for community college and/or financial aide
We set up appointments every Monday from 10AM-2PM.
For an appointment, call Kate at 723-6414.